Yosan Literary Museum (Yosan’s Birthplace)
This is a cultural space to commemorate Yosan Kim Jeong-han (1908-1996), honor his literary talent, and thus enhance the spirit of citizenship.
- Admission : Free
- Operation hours :Tuesday-Sunday 10:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Dates closed : Every Monday and public holidays
- Enquiries : 051) 515-1655
- Take Bus 80 at Jangjeon Station to Namsan-dong -> Walk along a trail following the signpost to the Yosan Literary Museum
- Take Bus 49-1 bound for the entrance of Beomeosa Temple to Namsan-dong Nonghyup -> Walk ten minutes past the main gate of Cheongnyong Elementary School
Get off at Beomeosa Station of Metro Line 1 -> Exit 1 -> Walk ten minutes past the main gate of Cheongnyong Elementary School
of the Yosan Literary Museum